Size of rooms：10m2
Size of rooms：15m2
Size of rooms：10m2
Size of rooms：30m2
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and a Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the stipulations of the preceding Paragraph, in a case when the Hotel enters into a special contract with a Guest, insofar as such special contract does not violate laws, regulations and generally accepted practices, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract (hereinafter called a "Reservation") with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Name(s) of the Guest(s);
(2) Date(s) of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(5) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. In a case whereby a Guest requests, during the stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the dates in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as making a new Reservation at the time such request is made.
If any one of the following conditions applies, the Hotel may refuse to confirm an accommodation contract:
(1) When an application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
(3) When a Guest seeking accommodations is deemed liable to behave in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in using the Hotel;
(4) When any one of the following conditions applies to a Guest seeking accommodations:
(5) When a Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(6) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden to accommodate a Guest;
(7) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodations due to natural climatic conditions, dysfunction of its facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
(8) When a person requesting Hotel accommodations is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a Guest is behaving in such a manner as to be an unusual annoyance to other guests (Article 15 of Chiba Prefectural Hotel and Ryokan Management Law Enforcement Ordinance).
1. A Guest is entitled to cancel an Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
2. In a case when a Guest cancels an Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to a cause(s) for which the Guest is liable (except in a case where the Hotel had specified a period in which the Guest is to pay the reservation deposit money in accordance with the provisions of Article 3 paragraph 1 and the Guest cancels prior to making such payment), cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table 2 shall become payable by the Guest.
3. In a case when a Guest fails to appear by 8 P.M. of the accommodation date (or 2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel had been informed in advance thereof) without the Guest contacting the Hotel, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being canceled by the Guest and proceed to take the necessary procedures.
1. The Hotel may cancel an Accommodation Contract in any one of the following cases;
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct or is found to have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his accommodation;
(2) If one of the following applies to the person applying to the Accommodation Contract or related contracts or to the person who will use the hotel:
(3) When the Guest can be clearly detected as having an infectious disease;
(4) (1) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden to accommodate a Guest;
(5) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodations due to natural climatic conditions and/or other causes of force majeure;
(6) When a person requesting Hotel accommodations, is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an unusual annoyance to other guests (Article 15 of Chiba Prefectural Hotel and Ryokan Management Law Enforcement Ordinance);
(7) A Guest is found smoking in an area other than the designated smoking area or vandalizing firefighting or other equipment and systems or engaged in an act prohibited by the rules regarding use of the hotel (limited to fire prevention related stipulations) established by the Hotel.
2. In a case when the Hotel cancels an Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest for any services which the Guest has not yet received during the contractual period.
1. A Guest shall register the following particulars at the Reception of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
(1) Name, date of birth, gender, address and occupation of each Guest;
(2) For a foreign national, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan, previous hotel and next hotel, if applicable;
(3) If a foreign national does not have a residential address in Japan, in addition to information listed in the preceding paragraph, a copy of the passport;
(4) Date and estimated time of departure;
(5) Name(s) of accompanying person(s);
(6) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. If a Guest intends to settle Accommodation Charges stipulated in Article 13 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as, coupon or credit card, applicable credentials shall be presented in advance at the time of the registration stipulated in the preceding Paragraph.
1. A Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 P.M. until 11:00 A.M. of the following day. However, in a case when a Guest is accommodated over a number of consecutive days, the Guest may occupy the room all day long, except on the days of arrival and of departure. In addition, although a room is to be generally available for occupancy from 3:00 P.M., a Guest may be requested to wait beyond 3:00 P.M. before occupying the assigned room due to maintenance or some other unavoidable reasons.
2. Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the provisions stipulated in Paragraph 1 hereinabove, the Hotel may, permit a Guest to occupy the assigned room outside the time stipulated in the same Paragraph. In this case, the following extra charges shall become payable by the Guest;
(1) Begin use before 9:00 A.M. of the day of arrival: 100 % of the room rate;
(2) Begin use between 9:00 A.M. and Noon of the day of arrival: 50 % of the room rate;
(3) Begin use between noon and 3:00 P.M. of the day of arrival: 30 % of the room rate;
(4) Extend use up to 3:00 P.M. of the day of departure: 30 % of the room rate;
(5) Extend use up to 6:00 P.M. of the day of departure: 50 % of the room rate;
(6) Extend use beyond 6:00 P.M. of the day of departure: 100 % of the room rate.
A Guest of the Hotel is required to comply with the "HOUSE REGULATION" stipulated in the Accommodation Contract while on the premises of the Hotel.
1. For the business hours and information of Hotel services, facilities, etc. are posted at each location or available from the Service Hotline.
2. The operating hours and/or services provided are subject to change without any prior notice in an event of unavoidable situation arising.
1. The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc. payable by a Guest shall be in accordance with the Attached Table 1.
2. Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese Currency or coupon or credit card acceptable to the Hotel at the Reception at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
3. Accommodation Charges shall be payable even in the event of a Guest voluntarily forfeiting the right to utilize the accommodation facilities offered by and made available by the Hotel for use by the Guest.
The Hotel shall compensate a Guest for damages incurred by a Guest if the Hotel has caused such damages to the Guest in the fulfillment or the non fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in a case where such damages had been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
1. The Hotel shall, when unable to provide a contracted room to a Guest, with the consent of the Guest, arrange an alternate accommodation with the same or as practicably the same conditions elsewhere for the Guest.
2. Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, in the event of the Hotel not being able to provide an alternate arrangement of another accommodation to a Guest, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the accommodation charges and said compensation fee shall be applied to compensation for damages the Guest incurs thereby. However, if the Hotel cannot provide an alternate accommodation on account of causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
1. The Hotel shall compensate a Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to goods, cash or valuables deposited at the Reception by the Guest, except in a case when such loss, breakage or other damages occurred due to causes of force majeure. Provided always that for cash and valuables, in the event of the Guest failing to disclose the type and value of such deposited items prior to making such deposit at the request of the Hotel, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum total amount of 150,000 yen.
2. The Hotel shall compensate a Guest for loss, breakage or damages to any property of the Guest, including cash or valuables that the Guest had brought to the Hotel, but did not deposit at the Reception if such loss, breakage or damages were caused intentionally or negligently by the Hotel. Provided always that in the event of the Guest failing to disclose the type and value the personal property in advance, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages up to a maximum total amount of 150,000 yen, except in a case of such loss, breakage or damage arising on account of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
1. When baggage of a Guest is delivered to the Hotel before actual arrival of the Guest, the Hotel shall assume responsibility for safe keeping said baggage only in a case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel in advance of delivery of the baggage. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the Reception at the time of the Guest checking in.
2. The Hotel's liability with respect to custody of the Guest's baggage and belongings in a case of the preceding Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the Preceding Article.
In the event of a Guest causing damages to the Hotel on account of intentional or negligence on the part of the Guest, the Guest shall compensate the Hotel for such damages incurred by the Hotel.
1. The Hotel may refuse a request for accommodation or other services by a prospective Guest for any one of the following reasons:
(1) When one of the following applies to the person executing an accommodation contract or related contracts, or the to the person intending to use the hotel;
(5) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
(2) When a Guest behaved in a manner that caused unusual inconvenience other guests staying at the Hotel;
(3) When a Guest id deemed liable to use violence, threat, blackmail or take intimidating actions against the Hotel and/or its employees or if the Hotel is requested by the Guest to assume an unreasonable burden to accommodate the Guest or deemed to have taken similar actions in the past;
(4) When the Guest is in default of terms and conditions of this Accommodation Contract (including when the Hotel deems the Guest liable to violate this Accommodation Contract);
(5) When the Hotel determines that the Hotel cannot permit the Guest's usage of the Hotel.
Attached Table 1: Calculation Method for Accommodation Charges, etc. (Related to Article 2 Paragraph 1 and Article 13 Paragraph 1)
|Total Amount payable
by a Guest
|Accommodation Charge: (Basic Accommodation Charge (Room Rate)|
|Extra Charge: Meals & Drinks and Other Charges|
|Tax: Consumption and local taxes|
Remark 1: Basic room rate shall be in accordance with the Schedule of Room Rates.
Remark 2: In the event of enactment of a revision of tax law, revised law shall become applicable thereafter.
Attached Table 2: Cancellation Charge (Related to Article 7 Paragraph 2)
|Date of notification of
cancellation/Number in Party
|No-show On day Previous day||3 days in advance||4-7 days in advance||8-14 days in advance|
1.The percentages signify the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic room rate.
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened, cancellation charge for the first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
The Hotel has installed fire detectors at various locations in compliance with the Fire Service Act. In an event of the system detector detecting fire or generation of smoke for other reasons, a message may be broadcasted over the in-house PA system. The Hotel shall not be liable for any damages a Guest may incur due to broadcasting of such PA message.
HOUSE REGULATION established by the Hotel to ensure that Hotel Guests have pleasant and safe stay. .Every Guest is requested to observe and comply with this House Regulation in accordance with Article 11 of the Terms and Conditions of Accommodation Contract
A Guest who does not comply with the House Regulation may not be permitted to use the Hotel facilities and/or stay pursuant to Article 8 of said Terms and Conditions. In addition, the Hotel shall not be liable to any Guests for any damages caused by his/her failure to comply with the House Regulations.
1. Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hotel any of the following: a) Animals, birds and pets of any kind; (except assistance dogs (guide dog for blind/deaf and similar assistance dogs for physically handicapped) b) Item emitting a foul odor or large sound; c) Gun power, flammable oils or other explosives or flammables; d) Firearms or swords or drugs or other articles, possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Japan.
2. Please refrain from using your room for purpose other than lodging.
3. Overnight stay by underage persons only shall not be accepted unless permitted by a person with parental authority.
4. Distribution or display of advertisements and sales of goods on the premises of the Hotel are prohibited.
5. Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance to other staying guests are strictly prohibited.
6. Please refrain from causing annoyance to other guests by using a loud voice, singing, having the radio or television volume on too high, etc.
7. Please do not relocate equipment or fixtures of the Hotel to another location. Removal or alteration of equipment or fixtures is prohibited. A Guest shall be charged for any damages to the Hotel's property caused by the Guest.
8. Kindly refrain from taking photographs, making video or sound recording for commercial purpose using cameras, video, DVD and any other recording devices within the guest room or on the premises without permission from the Hotel. In addition, posting or uploading photographs and video or sound recordings made for private use to the Internet for commercial purpose is prohibited without first obtaining an explicit permission from the Hotel.
9. Please make sure that your door is locked when leaving your room. Using the door latch is advisable while you are in your room. Please do not carelessly open the door to you room to suspicious strangers.
10. For your safety, in spite of the presence of “Do not disturb” card, hotel employees may make a phone call or knock on the door of a guest room if the hotel cannot contact the guest for a long time. Please note that hotel employees may enter the room in case of emergency or when it is judged to be necessary.
11. Kindly refrain from inviting visitors into your guest room at all times. In addition, visitors are asked not to enter the Hotel after midnight 12:00 a.m.
12. The Hotel declines to allow any visitors other than registered guests (including accompanying persons) to stay overnight in the rooms.
13. 16. Using heating apparatus, cooking appliances that generates heat in your room is prohibited.
14. For everyone’s safety, please turn off and unplug your electronic devices when leaving the guest room.
15. Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms. Kindly refrain from smoking in areas other than the designated smoking areas within the premises. Furthermore, kindly refrain from engaging in any activity that may cause a fire. Please be advised that if a Guest is found to have smoked inside a guest room, costs for cleaning bedding materials, curtains, wall covering and others shall be charged to the offending Guest at cost.
16. Please review the emergency exit instructions posted on the wall of the guest room entrance and locate the emergency exits on your floor.
17. Any item discovered to have been left behind by a Guest shall be held in safe keeping by the Hotel for a prescribed period and processed in accordance with the Lost Properties Act thereafter. Please be advised that cost for shipping out items left behind back to the owner shall be borne by the Guest. Liability of the Hotel with respect to custody of left property shall be in accordance with Article 16 Paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions of Accommodation Contract.
18. Please pay your bill at the Reception whenever requested. All bills are due upon demand.
19. The Hotel will not make payment on behalf of a Guest for such expenses as shopping charges, taxi fares, postage or baggage shipping charges.
20. The Hotel cannot accept for payment or exchange for cash any checks or coupons or other recognized financial institutions.
21. You are cordially requested not to give gratuity to Hotel employees.
22. The Hotel shall not provide services at the Hotel to any person who may fall under the category of Organized Crime Group, as stipulated in Article 6 Paragraph 1 subparagraph 4, or who may disturb public morals. (In the event of afore said fact being discovered after acceptance of a reservation or after commencement of accommodation, the Hotel shall decline to provide further service as form the time of such discovery.)